ECO-GOODNESS - STAINLESS STEEL - NO MESS - GIFTING
An awesome gift for the person who has everything, perfect for the campervan, boat, bach or just at home. 20% saving !
Tru Earth Laundry sticks
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash, 32 loads per package.
- New zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
Tru Earth Certifications
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Available in Fresh Linen, Fragrance Free or Baby formulas.
18 x Marine Grade Stainless Steel Clothing Pegs
6cm High x 3cm On The 'Squeeze Part' x 0.2cm In Thickness For Durability.
- They are a durable, eco-gift for friends and family that will last!
- We are passionate about using what you have, and then opting in for durable, sustainable products when you have to replace them.
- They are soft on fabrics - no sharp edges. Some say that they leave less of an indent than their plastic pegs, excellent!
- With the 10 year guarantee* you have peace of mind in the quality of the product you are investing your money in.
- All Stainless Clothing Pegs are made from Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel.
- All CaliWoods Pegs are 6cm high x 3cm on the 'squeeze part'. We added in thickness, to 0.2cm, so they are long lasting.
- They are perfectly finished and polished.
- They are built to last and are incredibly durable coming with a 10 Year Guarantee*
- CaliWoods Metal Clothing Pegs are weather and salt resistance, with a no rust guarantee.
- Care For Your Pegs: To ensure your Stainless Clothing Pegs stay in tip top shape for time to come, ensure you take care of them! If you live in a coastal location, we recommend rinsing your pegs every few weeks. This will prevent salt build up and extend their lifespan.