Our portable ultrasonic essential oil diffuser is the perfect on-the-go aromatherapy companion, compact enough to fit anywhere. Featuring a convenient USB power function, this diffuser is powerful enough to infuse your surroundings wherever you are from your desk, car, home or travel. Perfect for a frequent traveler or agent.
- Advanced ultrasonic technology produces high frequency vibrations to turn water into mist without heating the delicate essential oils preserving their aromatic and therapeutic properties
- Operates with 4- 8 hours of cool mist that’s gentle on your eyes and sinuses but powerful on body and mind
- Is BPA Free, the diffuser unit remains cool to touch, has an automatic power-off function when empty
- Small and portable powered via USB cable and can be used in the home, office, travelling and even in the car. Plug into a USB charger, computer or portable USB power pack
- Comes with a portable hard case with a place for your favourite essential oils
With 3 million vibrations per second, the travel diffuser sends the properties of essential oils into the air to create a remedial atmosphere anywhere you are. Ideal for use in the bedroom’s, living room, the study or office desk. Can be taken on the go with you when traveling overseas, in hotels, camping, in the car, beach, picnics, wherever you are it can go with you.
The Diffuser has a USB port connection that can be attached to your mobile phone charger, laptop, TV’s with USB ports or USB portable power charger bank that makes it very easy to use and portable even overseas. The unit permeates an area of 10 - 20 square metres.
There’s so much more to aromatherapy diffusers than just making your room smell good! The essential oils you are inhaling have powerful properties that can heal your body, calm your mind and revitalise your thoughts and feelings. Simply by breathing the air around you, essential oils enter your body and release goodness into your blood stream filling you with their calming and healing properties.
Ultrasonic aroma humidifiers use ultrasonic vibrating liquid water to produce water mist and emit it in the air for humidification. It produces negative ions like those found near beaches, waterfalls, or after a storm.