VIVRA - SNAP I ZIP I GO - revolutionary belt-less bum bag
Get ready to change the way you move! The VIVRA is all about freedom and movement.
SNAP - the magnets together over the waist line of garment – be it leggings, pants, or skirt.
ZIP - your phone, cards and keys inside the VIVRA pouch and
GO - freely on your coffee date, workout or adventure!
Small RFID safe - 19.5cm x 12m ( 7.7in x 4.7in) recommended for SE 6,7,8,X,XS, galaxy S5, S6 or S7 (but nit in bulky phone cases and will fit 2 epi pens)
Large RFID safe - 21cm x 13 cm (8.3in x 5.1in) recommended for IPhone 6+, 7+, 8+, XS Max, Galaxy S7 edge, S8, S9, S9+
VIVRA pouches can sit on the front or back of your garments.
- Self-locking zip to hinder theft or avoid accidental opening – to open, gently pull the zipper outwards (away from the pouch) while sliding the zipper
- Increased carrying capacity due to the new frameless design
- Separate internal compartment for keys to stop them from scratching other items
- Sleek and modern materials
- Fits your mobile phone, keycard, keys and passport with ease
- In-built RFID protection, protecting your credit cards from skimming devices
- Attaches securely to any garment with a waistband
- Headphone port
- Water & sweat resistant
- To all of our friends who suffer from allergies and anaphylaxes, you'll be glad to know that the VIVRA will comfortably hold two EpiPens together with your phone and other essentials. (Please remember that your EpiPens should not be subjected to temperatures outside of the safe range)
WARNING: The VIVRA attaches with strong magnets. Women who may be pregnant should only use after seeking medical advice. Extreme caution should be taken when using the VIVRA around laptops, computers, insulin pumps, pacemakers, or any other electronic devices with moving parts. VIVRA International Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss sustained as a result of misuse.
NOTE: The VIVRA is best worn with pants that have a snug fitting waistband. If worn with a loose waistband it will invariably bounce
I sent bag as a pressie for my sister-in-law who’s a real outdoor person so suits her to a tee. Something to hold essentials leaving her hands free. She told me she loves it. I’d like one myself.